Department: Retail Merchandise and Online Sales
Supervisor’s Title: Merchandise Customer Service Supervisor
Employees Supervised: None
Provide exceptional customer service and order processing support for ShopWright.org sales.
- Provide a high level of service to customers and members during the fast paced holiday season.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers placing orders, respond to questions and refer returns and problems to designated customer service staff.
- Enter orders into computer system according to approved procedures with attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Be knowledgeable of all ShopWright products and services to assist customers and to upsell or promote.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Merchandise Customer Service Supervisor.
- As a team member of the Trust, demonstrate positive interpersonal skills that promote open communication, friendliness, respect for all positions and maintenance of confidentiality and that contribute to the success of the organization
Computer-literate high school graduate with superior reading and writing skills. Must have clear, audible speaking voice, and be able to complete detailed orders with a high degree of accuracy. Ability to calmly, patiently and quickly handle customers and processing. Previous order-taking or customer service experience preferred.
Fast paced environment. Climate-controlled warehouse/office. Workplace is a smoke- and drug-free environment. Equal opportunity employer.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION:
Position requires regular computer and telephone use. Employees are advised of OSHA standards through required signage and administrative updates compliant with federal and state law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.