7415 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60626
Tour Hours: Wednesdays, 11 am - 3 pm.
Ticket holders should be in line by 2:15 for last tour of the day.
Tours operate from May 7 through September 24, 2014.
Map & Directions
From downtown Chicago
Take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north. Exit to the right on North Sheridan Road. Follow Sheridan Road for approximately 2.5 miles. The Bach House is located on the east (right) side of Sheridan Road.
Street parking is available.
From downtown Chicago (CTA)
Take the north bound (Howard) Red Line train to the Jarvis stop. Walk 3 blocks east on Jarvis to Sheridan Road. The Bach House is located on the east side of Sheridan Road just north of Jarvis.
For the latest CTA schedules and rates, call 312.836.7000 or visit transitchicago.com
- The Bach House has limited access to persons with mobility restrictions.
- Tickets are good for general admission to the Bach House between 11 am and 3 pm on your reserved date.
- Check in and pick up your tickets at the front sidewalk gate of the Bach House.
- Please be in line by 2:30 pm to gain admission.
- Tours depart every 15 minutes. Guests will be grouped into the next available guided tour.
- Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
- For certain special programs and events, you may be placed on a guest list rather than receive a ticket.
- Ticket purchases or reservations entitle the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust to unrestricted use of photographs taken by our staff or agents, without subject consent.