Frank Lloyd Wright Trust is pleased to permit still photography on our tours at all of our sites.
- Please be courteous to the other guests. Stay together with your tour group as it moves from room to room. Lingering behind will delay the tour and is not permitted.
- To provide you and your fellow guests with the best tour experience, guests are encouraged to take photographs while the tour guide is speaking.
- Video and audio recording is strictly prohibited.
- To protect our museum collections, selfie sticks, tripods, and other additional equipment are not permitted.
- Photography on all Trust tours is intended for personal use. Requests for commercial use must be directed in writing to the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust’s Communications Department.
- The Trust reserves the right at its sole discretion to withhold or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises.
Share Your Photos
Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #FLWTrust.