Date: 1909    
City: Peoria, Illinois
Accessibility: Private
Category: Utilitarian

In 1904, two years after its completion, Cora and Robert Clarke purchased Wright’s Francis W. and Mary Little house. The Clarkes commissioned Wright to revise the design of the stable, and he converted part of its second story to an apartment with two bedrooms, a bathroom, and kitchen. Wright also expanded the ground floor and added additional stalls for horses.


< Previous | Next >

Back to The Buildings of Wright's Chicago Years

Share